Bring your home's energy efficiency up to date. Improve the energy efficiency of your house, save on energy costs and invest in maintaining the value and living comfort of your home.
With the Energy Saving Ordinance (EnEV), the German government has specified the amount of energy that new buildings are allowed to consume. Around 63% of residential buildings in Germany were built before 1979 and are generally well above these values due to insufficient insulation. With an energy-efficient house you not only save energy costs, but also invest in maintaining value and living comfort. We will tell you about good reasons for the proper insulation and show you how you can increase the energy efficiency of your house with thermal insulation measures.
- Superior thermal insulation values for every requirement
- Windows and doors with passive house certification
- Elegant designs and individual design options
- heroal meets the thermal insulation requirements of the future
- Proven quality from a family-run business with a long tradition
Click here to search for a specialist partnerSearch >
- over 3,500 specialist partners worldwide
- products with tested quality
- family-run company with a long tradition
- made in Germany
- personalised design
- comprehensive range of services
- superior technical solutions